Sunday, October 25, 2009

WHAT I LEARNED IN CLASS THIS WEEK
1. In class this week I learned that when something is moving for example a bus in the direction of my right that it does not always mean that it is moving right. It could be different from another persons prespective. So when describing the direction something is moving it is better to use directions such as North, South, East, and West because it doesnt matter on your perspective directions are always directions. It is important to know this in the real world because if you are describeing directions you can clear up confusion by useing the directions on a compass.
2. Also in class this week I learned that if you are describing directions and you dont have a compass that you can describe directions such as possitive and negative. We learned this by going over a homwork sheet in class. It is important to know this because now I can describe direction even if I dont have a compass.
3. Finally in class this week I learned that as things move the gain speed by picking up momentum. I learned this by doing an experiment with an elctric car during class on Friday. It is important to know this because it can help understand the world around us such as why a ball when you through it does ith pick up speed?

No comments:

Post a Comment